I’ve Finally Found An Anal Lube That Actually Works
If you know my blog, you know how much I talk about using a water-based lubricant and I always recommend my favorite lubricant in most of my articles, I’m a little obsessed with the proper lubrication of my drives and i know the only way to do this is that they know the importance of lubrication and the benefits of using it, especially during anal play.
However, today we are talking about anal lubricant. It is different from ordinary lubricant because it is thicker, the consistency is different and it has an almost frozen sensation.
Anal lubricant is a must even if you explore on your own and don’t intend to put anything larger than an anal plug on it, it is a must for everyonee. It is so uncomfortable to try anal play without lubricant and something that no sensible person would recommend.
The anal lubricant is much softer than regular lubricant and is definitely worth buying for anal play as it makes it much more comfortable.
The best anal lubricant (my favorite)
my favorite natural anal lubricant (you can even buy it in Europe here) it’s completely safe to use with condoms and sex toys like its natural and especially water-based.
It can be used for any type of sex with any type of sex toy but it is slightly thicker so it is also ideal for anal play. I use it for vaginal and anal play but consistency works great with anal play and is one of the best anal lubricants I have ever used.
This anal lubricant is based on botanical extracts and it’s actually aloe-based so you can imagine how soft and wonderful this anal lubricant is and how pleasant to apply. It’s also easy to wash in the shower and you don’t end up with that usual lubricant residue.
Another thing I like is that a little bit goes a long way, due to its thickness and consistency, you don’t need a lot for it Apply to yourself or your sex toys, which also means that you don’t have to keep buying back because it lasts so long.
This lubricant is natural and made from safe ingredients, it is also suitable for vegans and vegetarians so you know there is nothing nasty in there. You may not care about the vegan / vegetarian aspect, but it’s always nice to know that what you put in one of the most intimate areas of your body is not harmful.
I will always recommend this anal lubricant, I always buy it because it works so well for me and I can’t get enough of it, especially when I use it for anal play. However, it can also be used for vaginal play, sex toys and condoms, so it’s a pretty versatile lubricant.
Something else I noticed that other people mention is that the bottle is actually quite discreet, so if you do not live alone or if you do not have prying eyes in your house, it does not scream the anal lubricant like other bottles do. It looks more like a moisturizer than a lubricant, which is always a good thing.
Sex Essentials to make anal play more comfortable
I love anal play at this time in my life, but it wasn’t always like that, I used to be quite hesitant about it and I Was afraid to explore, however, once I overcame this barrier, it is now one of my favorite things to do.
I like to explore anal especially lately when I use my sex machines (my boyfriend and I like to play roles and discover new things and use this sex machine opened up a whole new world for us) it allows me and my boyfriend to simulate and play three, which excites us both and leaves us very satisfied.
I think I have the basics of sex for a better anal experience. Whether these sex toys are used to relax the area, make it feel better when you explore the area or just because you like how they look, they are really important to me and I find my orgasms and general anal experiences are always better. when I’m using some of my favorite tunes.
If you want to see more sex toys than I use everyday, check out my collection of daily sex toys. It is filled with things I use everyday as a sex blogger and things that I miss whenever I need it.
Below are all of my anal sex essentials, which make anal play more comfortable and even more amazing.
This is the desensitizing anal cream it is a relaxing fast-acting that you apply to your anus about 10 minutes before you embark on your anal adventure.
Use this cream in conjunction with my anal lubricant and enjoy total comfort with anal sex and sex toys.
Just know that this desensitizing cream is not safe to use with condoms or sex toys because it is not water-based. You can use latex-free condoms, but know before you make love.
Always make sure take things very slowly, anal sex shouldn’t hurtand this relaxing cream will desensitize your anus so warm up beforehand and know your limits.
A small squirt goes a long way so be aware of this when applying!
These are anal beads this will help you warm up the area and an added bonus is that they feel amazing when they appear inside and outside of you.
Me and my boyfriend love these beads of anal sex, you experience a different pleasure as these are pushed up and removed from you, it’s incredibly sensual and something that everyone should try, especially those interested in anal.
You just push these anal beads as far as you want, leave them during foreplay and remove them when you have an orgasm and that alone intensifies the orgasm.
They give you incredible stimulation and allows you to practice with anal and prepare the area for more comfortable anal experiences.
These anal beads are soft, flexible and easy to use, ideal for beginners and more advanced anal experimenters. Just make sure to apply a lot of anal lubricant so that they slip and cause no friction. They are really non-intimidating and perfect for those looking to explore or experience new sensations, I also like the bright pink color rather than being the usual black as it just adds a little fun and they are easy to find inside my box sex toy.
It is one of the my favorite anal showers that I like to use before anal sex. It is so simple to use and makes me feel more confident before anal and I know my boyfriend is the same.
My boyfriend used this before we tried to fix the first time (See what I got when I tried anchor toys on my boyfriend for the first time), he said it was great and that he also felt more confident.
You simply fill the shower with lukewarm water at room temperature (first test the heat on your wrist), apply an anal lubricant on the tip of the shower, slip it into your anus and gently squeeze, the water will then expel naturally and cleanse you in the meantime.
It’s really inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone looking to go the anal route, it gives you peace of mind that things are not going to get complicated when you explore there. I don’t use it every time I know I’m going to have sodomy, just every few weeks or on a really special evening.
This is the best anal silicone lubricant that I have met. Some people prefer silicone for anal and it all comes down to people’s individual preferences. The silicone lubricant is much thicker but it is more difficult to remove the sex toys, but like I said, some people prefer it. I prefer the anal lubricant that I mentioned first because it is natural and thick, but it is the best silicone lubricant that I have ever tried. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
This particular silicone lubricant is safe to use with condoms and sex toys without silicone, it has a long-lasting formula and can also be used for intimate massages.
Preparing your anus for anal sex toys and anal sex is really recommended and it is the 5-set anal dilator kit.
There are 5 growing anal plugs, starting at a small one and ending with an anal plug that would excite even the advanced anal fans.
These plugs are tapered for easy insertion and with a little anal lubricant, relaxation and patience, you can insert any of these plugs.
By practicing with these plugs and get used to something in your anus, you will find anal sex a lot easier with a penis and bigger sex toys.
Tips for anal play
I wanted to share some of my favorite tips on anal sex, as I mentioned at the start of this article that I didn’t use to love anal, but once I I went in and realized how much fun I could have, I started to love it and so did my boyfriend.
- Start slowly, relax and unwind – It is really important to follow these tips. Don’t rush things, anal sex should never be painful, if it really hurts, stop and try again when the area is more adjusted. You can prepare your anus using sex toys, using your fingers, and getting to know the area.
- Warm your anus before trying to put ANYTHING on it. Make sure you are well lubricated, as this makes anal much easier and better. I do a lot of anal and I still warm my buttocks with lubricant and a little play with a sex toy or my fingers, it’s so important that you don’t want any injuries or pain.
- The anal should never hurt if it starts to hurt, stop what you are doing and try to warm the area again. You will feel some discomfort, especially at first, but you shouldn’t be in pain.
- Be very aroused before going there, it doesn’t hurt to have some orgasms beforehand. When I started trying anal sex, I had to make sure I was really horny, this for me had awesome sex and some orgasms. My buttocks were so excited, I was well lubricated and that really helped me to relieve things in there.
- Use a towel or dark sheets in case it gets messy, but using an anal shower (like the one I mentioned above) helps prevent any unwanted mess. I also like to shower before and shower after. Also remember to never go from ass to pussy, it’s good to go from pussy to ass but never backwards because you can spread bacteria and cause infections.
- The best sexual position for anal sex is in a spoon position, sitting on your partner’s lap or doggy style. Doggy style is the easiest, but your partner cannot see your facial reactions, so be sure to let them know if you are suffering or experiencing any discomfort. You have to find the position that suits you, everyone is different, so learn which position is best for you.
- Get to know yourself first! Some people don’t, but if you have free time to explore your anus with your fingers or a small sex toy, there is no reason not to. I think it is important that we all come into contact with our own body and by discovering your own buttocks, you know what will do you good and how your body reacts, don’t forget to use lubricant on your fingers and continue to slow down.
- Always control the rhythm of the sex toy or penis that enters you, never just put it in, even if it feels good, go slowly!